PushMemo.com is a wholly owned by PushMemo Pte. Ltd.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering And Usage
- When you register for PushMemo we may ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, and credit card information.
- PushMemo uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Children Under Age 13
PushMemo.com does not ask for or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We also do not allow registration of such persons. If we find that such a person has registered and submitted information, we will delete the information and deactivate any associated accounts immediately.
Minors Between Age 13 And 18
- PushMemo.com recommends that minors who are between the ages of 13 and 18 have parental consent before submitting personal and credit card information to our site (or any website for that matter).
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the PushMemo.com website.
- PushMemo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run PushMemo.
- Credit Card and related transaction information is stored and processed with an off-site fully PCI-compliant third party vendor.
PushMemo may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
PushMemo may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending an email to the address address specified in your PushMemo account or by placing a notice on our site.